iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

John Deere question

Started by br389, August 15, 2014, 02:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br389

Does anyone have any experience with john deere financing for forestry equipment? We're thinking about biting the bullet and getting a new skidder

BargeMonkey

If you can swallow the 36-48 months for a new machine with a hefty down payment they are pretty good. From what I know most of "JD credit" is in house, ive seen guys get down to a few payments and have trouble, they love picking up a machine thats almost paid for.

AvianQuest

I've bought my last two John Deere tractors with their Zero interest for 60 months offer. 

It's honestly Zero interest unlike the come-ons the car dealers offer where you can get Zero interest, or like $5,000 cash back for paying cash.  That's NOT getting Zero interest because that $5,000 is built into the price if you do time payments.

John Deere's offer is the real deal.  You can pay cash but it won't save you a penny.     

br389

Thanks for the info... I also have a 2005 648 Glll that I am going to trade in so hopefully they'll help me out a little

kiko

The problem won,t be John Deere credit.  Buy the extended warranty , it will more than pay for itself .

Thank You Sponsors!