Logrite goes to Thailand

Started by Tam-i-am, February 15, 2013, 04:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Okay I wish I could say I went or was going to Thailand but I can't.
But the Logrite Junior did!  FedEx must have loved delivering that :D

So there are Logrite products on every continent except Antarctica.
I think that is  pretty good considering Kevin started in our garage in Feb 2004.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Tammy, I'm trying to remember if I ever told you how I was logrite's biggest fan.  :D ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

I got booted off the forum when I went to Thailand.  :D Glad things are working out better for you. (I obviously got back on. Seems the connection I was using had been used before by some troublemaker before.)
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

SwampDonkey

8) I've never been disappointed.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Maybe we should have a biggest fan contest!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Quote from: WDH on February 16, 2013, 08:06:05 AM
Maybe we should have a biggest fan contest!

You can try, but I'd win. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

John Mc

We've got to figure out a way to get a Logrite tool onto Antarctica.  Couldn't one of the research stations use an arch on skis to move things around?
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Tam-i-am

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

SwampDonkey

Well, you could get one towed this time of year on ski doo to Baffin Island in the Arctic and no one would know the difference.  :D :D If they ask to see the glaciers, just drop them off at one of the ice covered mountains up there with there pick axe. Book the next ice climbing tour. :D