iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Man, that's fast!

Started by WV Sawmiller, February 20, 2020, 04:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

I ordered a new band roller and a bearing kit from WM PA yesterday and when I got back from a luncheon today it was on the porch. Less than 24 hours from  calling in the order to delivery. That's hard to beat. A guy could get spoiled with this kind of services. @MartyParsons you better keep Marci and the rest of the team around and pass along my thanks.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

MartyParsons

"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Sixacresand

Seems like you hear the UPS truck coming as soon as your hang up the phone.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

SawyerTed

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping Kudos to Marty and company!  I've had next day service on most of my orders from Wood-Mizer - guide roller assembly, set works membrane switches, belts, new blades etc.  On a couple of things, Carolinas didn't have the part and they were shipped from Georgia or Indy -next day delivery but not overnight shipping!  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Thank You Sponsors!