iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

double vertical wood splitter from Quebec?

Started by mmtrees, August 18, 2020, 10:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmtrees

Looking for a wood splitter brand that has a conveyor attached to it. Its a vertical type machine with two stations on one end and a log lift for both. In the middle between the two stations, you drop the split wood and it goes up a conveyor. They have a blue one and I think of red color. I think they are from Quebec or near Quebec. I can't remember the name. Any help would be great.

Crusarius

Crusarius

rereading your description it sounds like 3 pieces of equipment. 2 splitters and one conveyor all lined up next to each other

barbender

I can't remember the name of the ones made in Quebec, but Eastonmade makes one that is similar called the Axis. It has a single splitter on it though.
Too many irons in the fire

stavebuyer

Timberdevil. Pretty sure they developed that splitter and Powersplit is a US re-brand

Bruno of NH

A member in Vt has one but without the conveyer. 
His is a Timberdevil , he went to Canada to pick it up.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

moodnacreek

Power split international, quite the machine.

millcreek40

I have one. It's a Powersplit. The red ones are timberdevil for the Canadian market. Powersplit are blue for the u.s. market. Same company. Great machine two splitters. Elevator in the middle. Self propelled drive it to the wood pile. Super fast two log lifts
Two 240A Timberjacks, Mack log truck, Multitek 2040 wood processor.

47sawdust

Powersplit and Timberdevil are two separate outfits.

Timberdevil is the original.

I love my Timberdevil. The price for mine was close to 2k less than a Powersplit.

There are several models available. I drove to Quebec and picked mine up for $5800.00 U.S. dollars.

Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

moodnacreek

I always wanted to put that style splitter in line with a trough and saw. You can sometimes find a heavy log trough with a hyd. chainsaw at a sawmill auction.

Thank You Sponsors!