iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maxed out the B-20

Started by redbeard, January 29, 2017, 08:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard

Here's a 8" x 39" x 16' Western red cedar slab.
Of coarse it had taper but I thought it was cool how it barley fit through on the big end. I did 3 of these slabs. Talk about a pile of 1x8. 75 boards alot had taper and wane but they worked out for 10' and 12' order. Also found a bullet.

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

killamplanes

Look at that slab of wood. Those big ones can be very time consuming. But ounce there laid out and squared up the boards come flying of the mill.. :D
jd440 skidder, western star w/grapple,tk B-20 hyd, electric, stihl660,and 2X661. and other support Equipment, pallet manufacturing line

Percy

Nice piece of wood!! Excellent bullet!!  ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Ga Mtn Man

That's some big wood.  Clever use of the chain turner as a clamp.  Must have been quite a trick to hold the 4x4 in place and operate the hydros at the same time.  :o
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

york

Now this,is what i call showing off....
Albert

Thank You Sponsors!