iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husky 562XP short block update question

Started by Sprinter, April 30, 2021, 09:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprinter

I am considering a new short block for my old (2012) 562XP.
As there are a few extra parts needed to make it happen, I am hoping there is a kit available.
I know I will need a new clutch, oil pump, worm-gear. The update mentions of screws required
If so, a part number would be most helpful. Hello Spike60.  ;D
If not an itemized list of required parts would be super.
We all dislike finding out about the missing part at the last moment

Spike60

There are some additional changes/improvements that arrived along with the new short block assembly, but they are not required for your project. The short block is fully exchangeable. If you wanted to upgrade to the new larger diameter oil pump, there is a kit for that; 598 937 704. It includes the pump, drum and gear. Backordered til June at the moment.  ::)

Other than the hardware all now being torx on the short block, there isn't anything to worry about there. 
Husqvarna-Jonsered
Ashokan Turf and Timber
845-657-6395

Sprinter

Thanks Bob! That's exactly what I wanted to hear!  8)

Sprinter

Quote from: Spike60 on May 01, 2021, 08:50:37 AM
There are some additional changes/improvements that arrived along with the new short block assembly, but they are not required for your project. The short block is fully exchangeable. If you wanted to upgrade to the new larger diameter oil pump, there is a kit for that; 598 937 704. It includes the pump, drum and gear. Backordered til June at the moment.  ::)

Other than the hardware all now being torx on the short block, there isn't anything to worry about there.
Spike60, I'm having trouble with that part number. Or rather Google does, it returns lawnmower parts.

Spike60

I'll check again tomorrow. Might have hit the wrong key when I posted. Sorry! LOL
Husqvarna-Jonsered
Ashokan Turf and Timber
845-657-6395

Spike60

Husqvarna-Jonsered
Ashokan Turf and Timber
845-657-6395

Sprinter

Thank You Sponsors!