1st post here...hello everyone from South Pittsburg

Started by Carl Hankins, May 30, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Hankins

Carl Hankins some call me Hank

Shotgun

Hello, Carl.  You're going to like it here.  Friendly people and the site owner keeps things family friendly also.  Welcome. You might want to introduce your self.  Lots of diversity, and lots of knowledge.
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

samandothers

Welcome!  What brings you here?  Wood work, saw milling, logging, ?

thecfarm

Hello Carl,welcome to the forum.
I would say you have a Woodland mill? What's the plan for all the lumber?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Carl Hankins

Yes it is a wm126 I purchased it to harvest the timbers on my farm for outbuildings,and land clearing,and also wood crafts, hopefully a supplement to my income as my retirement is getting closer.

Carl Hankins

I will be glad to interact with everyone I have some knowledge and a lot of questions,I am still trying to figure out the structure here and how things work 

Lookin4GoodLife

Same here Carl. I'll be ordering my 126 in the next couple weeks for the same thing. I'm clearing land and will be using the timber for outbuildings.  Welcome aboard!

Banjo picker

I lived near South Pittsburg for about a year.  You are talking about South Pittsburg Tennessee are you not?  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.