iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Redirect link has typo

Started by bigtrees, August 21, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtrees

It appears to me the link that we are redirected to after logging in is missing the f in forestryforum.com

Jeff

Delete your cache cookies and bookmarks and the issue should clear up
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

bigtrees

Just got redirected twice today to "http://orestryforum.com/board/index.php".

I don't think this is at my end.

Jeff

bigtrees

Just happened again today, this time on a computer that hadn't logged into ForestryForum before.

Bug is somewhere in the ForestryForum code. Happens only after logging in.

Jeff

Do you share info from devices?  From one computer to another? Computer to phone? Common favorites between device browsers? Do you sign in to google firefox, or other browsers?

So it is in the forestryforum.com code you say?  Tell me where. But there is no need to tell me multiple times in multiple topics on the same day.

How come I'm not getting this complaint from new members?

bigtrees

Quote from: Jeff on June 18, 2019, 01:14:34 PM
Do you share info from devices?  From one computer to another? Computer to phone? Common favorites between device browsers? Do you sign in to google firefox, or other browsers?

So it is in the forestryforum.com code you say?  Tell me where. But there is no need to tell me multiple times in multiple topics on the same day.

How come I'm not getting this complaint from new members?

I have no idea why the issue is happening. I just tried logging in 5 or 6 times. Worked fine for the first four or five, but on the final attempt, I had the issue crop up. I checked the login link on the previous screen each time when I logged in and it was always the same. I don't know why the final attempt failed when the previous ones worked. I do know it is not due to my setup here.