iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Woodland Mill HM130 Max

Started by CedarRidge, December 19, 2019, 03:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CedarRidge

So I have been doing my research for months now on which mill to purchase. Based on information that I read here, mills that I was able to see and operate I had chosen the Woodland Mill HM130. I called and found out that they have an upgrade for HM130, its now the HM130 MAX. Thought I would share the info here.

Still have the option of 9hp or 14hp
Still 30" log, but can it can now cut a 30" wide board
comes with auto lube, hour meter, two auto locks instead of the one
Auto lock crank for racing and lowering the head
Blades are now 157 1/2"

Looking forward to placing my order in January.
Woodland Mills HM 130Max, John Deere 4044m with Grapple, 2001 Ford F350

thecfarm

You will like sawing!!
Get a Logrite peavey or a cantdog. Sponsor on the left,nice people. Check out the Annual Christmas Contest and you will see why.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

frazman

The HM 130 only had the 14 hp engine from what I've seen in the past. The HM 126 offered the 9.5 or 14 hp engine. A few more options have been offered with the new HM 130 Max as listed below with a new price from what I've been told

- 37" wide track
- 30" dia. between blade guides
- auto locking blade guides
- 2 log clamps
- auto lube
- 13L aluminum lube tank with level indicator
- crank handle is auto locking
- blade 157.5"
- engine hour meter

CedarRidge

Quote from: thecfarm on December 19, 2019, 05:00:40 PM
You will like sawing!!
Get a Logrite peavey or a cantdog. Sponsor on the left,nice people. Check out the Annual Christmas Contest and you will see why.
Im looking forward to it!! Been wanting to do this for awhile. I think I spent 3-4 hours looking for elf's today. In the end I found all of them but 1 and 3  :)
I have a peavey that was my grandfathers that I will be using but definitely keep Logrite in the bookmarks for future purchases.

Touchngo

Where u at in the process Cedar.?    Im getting ready to pull trigger.  

Thanks.    Sean

CedarRidge

Have the mill all set up. Will be making my first cuts today. Ordered it on a Monday, showed up that Wednesday, fast! Took a day to make sure the tracks were level and plumb, another day to put the head together. Today make some final adjustments and fire it up. Looking forward to this during the COVID lock down

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!