Was that you?

Started by thecfarm, July 25, 2020, 08:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

@K-Guy was that you in this month's Timberline?  :D  That is the company you work for, right?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

K-Guy

I'm 4th from the right in the group photo. 
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

thecfarm

I read it at work during my lunch break. Will look at it tomorrow. A nice article.

Or better yet.......
https://timberlinemag.com/2020/07/nyle-dry-kilns-offering-new-kiln-optimization-program
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

trapper

look just like you did when i met you at the pig roast last year
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

samandothers

Thanks for sharing the article.  This is very interesting article.  I like the philosophy and direction Nyle is taking.  I recon they like NYLE more than LENY for the name   :).

K-Guy

Quote from: trapper on July 27, 2020, 11:42:33 PMlook just like you did when i met you at the pig roast last year

That pic was taken in the spring of that year. 
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams