iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Checking in

Started by Sawbriar, March 03, 2021, 07:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawbriar

I haven't posted anything since I've got my mill back in July.Just thought I'd take a second to let everyone know I'm loving it. Its exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have been more satisfied with Cook's Saw than I am. Very friendly people with alot of knowledge. 

WV Sawmiller

welcome back. Which part of Ala? AU fan or rooting for that "other" team? :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

kelLOGg

I've had an MP32 for 19 years and still really enjoy it, too. That's quite a "shed" you have there.
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Patrick NC

Be careful,. sawdust is addictive!😁
Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

Gere Flewelling

Sawbriar- Great picture of your mill.  Glad to hear of your success with the new mill.  I have the same unit for a few years now.  I am equally as impressed and satisfied with Cook's and their operation.  I must admit, I am envious of you spacious undercover location.  Good luck!  Hope to hear more from you in the future.  GF
Old 🚒 Fireman and Snow Cat Repairman (retired)
Matthew 6:3-4

Sawbriar

I'm envious of that roof too. It's actually a customer's barn that were sawing in at the moment. Maybe I'll get some pics of my mill shed when it's complete. 

Sawbriar

Oh yeah, almost forgot. ROLL TIDE

WV Sawmiller

Boo Hiss! :( Where in Ala BTW?
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Sawbriar

Blount county, about halfway between Birmingham and Huntsville 

farmfromkansas

I have an 05 model MP32, good mill, helpful folks at Cooks.  You were probably close enough to just pick yours up at the factory. Did you get power feed?
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

Sawbriar

Yep, drove about five hours and came home with it. And yes it's power feed, power up/down.

Gere Flewelling

Sawbriar- I have made a few modifications to my MP-32 that have helped me operate a little more efficiently when working by myself as well as when I have a helper.  You can see pictures of these modifications in the FF Index.  Scroll down to "Sponsor News" and then click on Cook Saw MFG.  They are listed under modifications.  There might be some ideas that can help you as well.  Most are pretty simple builds.  GF
Old 🚒 Fireman and Snow Cat Repairman (retired)
Matthew 6:3-4

Thank You Sponsors!