iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Checking out

Started by woodyone.john, April 22, 2021, 04:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodyone.john

Jeff mate, I have always felt at home in this place,thank you. I do have more time to communicate than I have allowed my self in the past but I am basically shy , dyslexic and. Adhd or whatever it is now . The. www and this platform have allowed me to blossom , somewhat. I owe you that. Thanks.
Cheers John
Saw millers are just carpenters with bigger bits of wood

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Crossroads

May the Lord be with you and your family......
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Chuck White

Always sorry to hear such news, John!

Wishing you all the comfort God can provide!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

You are on a road that we will all travel.  You are setting an example.  Thank you, Sir. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sealark37

We will see you at the Big Guy's log pile.

Ed_K

So sorry to hear your news. Ya cancer sucks, I worry about it everyday. I just hope you as I can just close our eyes and not wake up. Chemo brain gets to me all the time, hard to write what you feel at times. Great luck in your travels.
Ed K

slider

Woodyone john I also have read your post for years and read most of them . I wish the best for you . One of my best sawyer friends was dying 20 years ago and he is still here. It will be what it will be hang in there.
al glenn

morgoon

Sorry to hear that news..

Been thinking about your news since I read the post yesterday and I just wanted to say thanks for sharing and I'll be thinking about the impact each of us has had on each other and the greater sawmilling community. 

For the last 10 years or so this forum (the whole site) has been a place for me to drop in and learn, unwind and make sense of things.. I don't post tons because I am still learning and partly because I sold my manual mill a few years back. 

I did just step up and bought a 2013 LT 40 HD so I have been squirrelling away some pics to start a new thread. 

These are indeed crazy days and I appreciate anyone that makes me stop and take stock of things.

Kind regards,

Morgan
Homemade bandsaw, made by my mentor and dear friend Unto...who turned 85 this year

And I just made my first longbow...awesome

Stephen1

I appreciate your stepping up to say good bye. We are a big family and you will be missed. 
God speed to the other side.
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Wudman

"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

Brandon1986

I lost my GPA John to cancer last month.. I feel for you and your family.  Your dignity is well respected sir, my hope is to meet you and shake your hand for facing this with the courage and dignity you demonstrate, as we meet Jesus.  God speed friend!

Brandon

terrifictimbersllc

Wishing you and your family all the best. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

UncleMoustache

Dang.  I'm new here and don't know you, but I'm so sorry.  But I would hope that in the same situation I could go out the same way with the same class and dignity.  Wish I had the chance to get to know you.  May your final days be filled with peace and joy.
Josh
-Echo CS-670, CS-620, CS-370, CS-355T, CSS-266
-Stihl MS661, MS200T
-Dolmar 550
-SuperSplit
-Woodmizer LT15 Wide

Thank You Sponsors!