iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's 7:30 p.m. East Coast time.

Started by Pete J, October 25, 2005, 07:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete J

I'm heading down to the shop to catch up on some work. Any special orders?

beenthere

When should we see some tools with the 'Stihl' name on them?  I was going to ask my Stihl dealer today, but he was out with his horses.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Still waiting to see a hook-a-roon with a Utility pounding surface on the backside for setting felling wedges.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I've got one of just a couple of these and I am always finding new uses for it...

Bibbyman

I'm still waiting for the log shifter.  :'(
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

maple flats

need a BIGGER THAN A.S.S. peavy. I had a log I could not roll with the A.S.S. I have, need a bigger one, or more man lifting the one I have. ;D
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Paul_H

Hey Pete,
How about a cant hook in the Swiss Army style where If I needed to shovel sawdust,the shovel would fold out,maybe a manure fork too.A cork screw,awl,screw driver and can opener maybe a set of fold out pallet forks as well.(adjustable,sliding)

All for $49.99  8)

Frank,

That faller is fortunate to be walking around.A man is about the most fragile thing in the bush.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

Well, I guess I gotta edit my own post so this thread still makes sense  :'(

Quartlow

Quote from: LogRite on October 25, 2005, 07:31:17 PM
I'm heading down to the shop to catch up on some work. Any special orders?

Eggs and homefries would be nice  :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

OneWithWood

Psst, Frank's make believe girlfriend is Allison, I sometimes get her confused with his wife Alice.  ::) ;D  smiley_ghost
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Pete J

It's always something. I went to catch up on work and the LogRite Tools computer died. I didn't touch it, honest. I was in the shop making a mess with the belt sander. Kevin spent the day loading everything on the new one. I tweaked the anti-virus and security stuff. We only have one last email glitch to fix. (Can't send outbound mail?)

Did anyone else notice the reply count to this thread has been going down instead of up? Odd?

Thank You Sponsors!