Started by rtwizzler, May 18, 2003, 12:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtwizzler

hey guys nice to meet you all
i see I am the only guy you have from SC
that's cool
I am not in the mills or timber buying i am just a log truck drive
but that's ok
it's nice to be with you guys I look forward to talking to as many people as I can

Fla._Deadheader

Welcome to the Forum. This place gits rowdy at times, NAAAHHHHHH, it's a great place to hang out. Plan on gettin yer own mill at any time in the future??
  Only one from SC, huh?? Hmmm, maybe we need to shake the trees a lil harder and see what falls out?? ::) :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Tom

welcome to the forum rtwizzler.

Browse around in the old stuff for some good lazy day entertainment and don't forget the buttons at the top.  They're fun too. :)

Jeff

You don't need no mill to be part of this forum. :) Heck, you drive a log truck, these guys are jealous already. They are always lookin for logs or ways to get logs.

If you have not saw it already, here is a thread from the forestry and logging board that has a lot of pictures of harvesting and log trucks.

https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=Business;action=display;num=1017008092

oh, welcome!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CHARLIE

Welcome rtwizzler!  I sure am glad another Southerner has joined. 8) 8)  Hope you like grits 'cause there is a bunch of us on here that do. ;D  Pull up a nail keg and sit a spell! ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

DanG

Welcome, rtwizzler! Log truck drivin' is a big part of the forest products industry. It wouldn't be nowhere without you guys.

Whirbouts in SC are you? I got roots all over the place, up there. I got kin in Aiken, Orangeburg, Edisto, and Prosperity(and who knows where else?).
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

dail_h

Welcome rtwizzler
   Your truck? Privately owned orlarge corp?
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Thank You Sponsors!