iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wreath Making at Barnie's (Christmas contest#2)(Completed, on to contest#3!)

Started by Jeff, December 03, 2008, 04:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Didn't have to even unfold it, nor flip it over.  :D

Merry Christmas.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

pigman

No wonder Stumpy won, his name was written on the part of the paper that said " the opportunity pages". ;) ;D

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

stumpy

WOW, I was just referring to how easy it was to be in the contest.  Jeff I'll PM Tammy my address, but if you or anyone has an idea how to raise some FF MONEY with this prize, I'd be happy to do it.  Otherwise we will receive it with great appreciation.
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

Jeff

Yer getting the wreath Jim because its been a long time since you had to post a picture and I am expecting one. ;)  Oh! A heads up.  When you take the wreath from the box, the ribbon is in the center, you will need to attach it to the wreath, and when you take the wreath out, be careful cause there's going to  be a jar of homemade Wild High Bush Cranberry jelly in there to.

Merry Christmas!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

stumpy

I just sent ya a PM  Thanks again.  My wife (Lynn) will love the wreath and the jam.
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

beenthere

Stumpy
We should stop over and help you unpack that box....so you get the ribbon right (and for sure to show you how to eat the High Bush Cranberry jelly   ;D ;D ;D   It's awesome!!!).

Burlkraft...ya got yer travelin shoes on?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!