iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ordered the new wm lt15 today!!!!!

Started by bikedude73, February 02, 2010, 08:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bikedude73

Can't wait to go pick up my new wm lt15 thursday or friday!!!!!!!  Ordered a lt15 with a 15 hp one bed ext. and one box of 10degree blades and one box of 4degree blades!!!!!!!  Can't wait to go pick it up... 8) :D ;D :) 8) I will post pics soon

bandmiller2

Good news Dude,your like a kid before christmas.Good time to reread old posts on mill setups and find a nice flat area to set up.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Don K

That's great.  8) 8) I remember how excited I was going to pick up my LT 15. Longest 3 hr. drive I ever took. I had visions of wide boards dancing in my head. Take the time to look at your manual and you'll be glad you got the extra bed extension. Find a place to rig up a hand winch or something to help turn the big ones, it will come in handy. I have a few pics in my gallery.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

sigidi

8)Big congrats coming your way from me bikedude ;D 8)
Always willing to help - Allan

thecfarm

Better get your gallery all set up.Don't want to take time away from sawing logs.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

OneWithWood

this is how it begins...

innocent young person buys mill...

family hardly sees them for long stretches of time...

sawdust addiction takes hold...dude aquires this glazed look when not milling...

bikerdude will never be the same  :D

Does this mean you will be too busy to come over and help with that monster log when I get to it?  ;)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

bikedude73

Robert I will still come help and learn from you that has much more experiance than I.  Thanks for the great time saterday.    8)  Just got home with the mill!!!!!! 8) :)

CLL

Now all you need is a tractor with front end loader. or skid steer, sticks to air dry wood, place to put lumber, way to cut slabs into firewood, lets face it once your bitten you can't quit accumulating STUFF,  Congrats on your new mill, its morefun than any man should be allowed.
Too much work-not enough pay.

thecfarm

Got it Wed I see.Well you had all night to play with it.  :D Did you sleep much?  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Brucer

Quote from: thecfarm on February 04, 2010, 07:33:28 AM
Got it Wed I see.Well you had all night to play with it.  :D Did you sleep much?  ;D

You're expecting a reply before Sunday  ??? ??? :D :D :D
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Thank You Sponsors!