iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A BAD DAY

Started by cheyenne, August 11, 2010, 06:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheyenne

I was down by one of my streams putting a new road in with my excavator, when I bent the thumb into a corkscrew.......Then the chainsaw threw a hissy fit....Well---- take a break & have a smoke by the stream & relax for a few....Well don't you know I wound up standing on a Hornets nest........Them little snots hurt....OK go get the machine & take her up the hill & fix her....RIGHT.....Get halfway up the hill & she throws a track........SCREW IT.....Jump on the wheeler & go home at least the Beers cold.............. whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley  Cheyenne
Home of the white buffalo

Jamie_C

If i were you i would just stay in the house this friday :) That was a real crappy day

Coon

One step ahead and five steps back.  :(  You're not the only one that had a rotten day.  First off I went to work this morning after it had rained all day yesterday.... something like 2 1/2- 3 inches of it.... the worksite it a newly made grain bin yard that is clay and a  weeee bit of gravel.....  Get all set up for the day and things started going ok besides the mud.  Put all the flooring sheets in the bin that we had ready and fired up the farmers little JD skidsteer and moved it about 20 feet and sunk it in a soft spot over the wheels.... farmer brings back hoe out to pull me out and buries it with tension on the chain ..... brings out the big iron to pull both out (CaseIH STX485 Quadtrac)and snaps a chain blowing out the back window....... finally get the bin flooring sheets moved and I was cutting a sheet to length and get a shard of metal behind my safety glasses and into my right eye....... sit at doctors office for two and a half hours before getting looked at.... doc takes out one shard of metal after freezing the heck out of my eyeball and sending me home looking like a pirate..... Freezing comes out ok but..... my eyeball still feels like I got more metal in it yet...... back to doc..... he says come back tomorow can't put anymore freezing in it today to look again......  thankfully there's workman's comp being filed...... hopefully I do not lose any of my eyesight. Typing like a one-eyed bandit here too if'n you haven't fingered it out.  >:(
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Bushgrinder

Now ya got me worried, starting a new project with the T320/mulcher this Friday the 13th!!!
Wish me luck.

Coon

Stay home lock yourself in the house become a hermit for the day...... that's gona be my plans.  :-\

DanG

I don't know if y'all ever noticed, but I'm a little different from most people. ::)  I've never had any particularly bad luck on Friday the 13th.  It's all them other days that tend to knock me down. :(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Coon

I hear you on that too DanG..... but with the luck I have been having lately if I didn't have any bad luck then I wouldn't have any luck at all.  ;)  :D

Thank You Sponsors!