iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's been a while, checking in

Started by shelbycharger400, March 31, 2013, 11:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbycharger400

Hey all,    though id say to everyone,   it's  been kinda sticky.     The gf  left in January after 3 and a half years,   we mutual called it quits.    Had to consolidate some expenses,   so I dumped the lans

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

samandothers

Welcome back and pull up a chair!

Banjo picker

Quote from: shelbycharger400 on March 31, 2013, 11:13:24 AM
    The gf  left in January.   Had to consolidate some expenses,   so I dumped the lans

I figured out that gf didn't stand for general foreman  (old school construction talk)....but the lans has got the better of me... whiteflag_smiley    Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

shelbycharger400

Sometimes she was like a general Forman  ::)

slider

al glenn

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ernie

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Banjo picker

I am betting on land line...I gave mine up too...Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

shelbycharger400

Yep  dumped the land line,   I've been busy,   slowly peckin at the wood pile,  it's hard to get anything done this year with the weather,   I've got many logs n tree lines yet to do,   many projects ,   cabinets beds tables,   some is cut some is not

Thank You Sponsors!