iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Checking In

Started by etat, June 26, 2004, 01:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

Testing one, two, three, testing one two three, I know you're out there!!!!!  Somebody gonna hafta check in and post sumpthin to keep me from getting so bored.  I'd take it as a personal favor!  Whatcha been doing, or tell some lies, or some good stories or sumpthin!!!  

Giving ya fair warning, if ya don't check in and post something I'm a gonna start SINGING and I promise ya, I never spent one dime on 'SINGING LESSONS'  8) 8) 8) :)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Tom

I been a typin'  right quick......You ain't readin fast enough. :D

etat

Well thank ye there Tom, that helped but I'm not sure it was enough to keep me from starting to get warmed up!!!!  

La la La la,   La la La la

It's a gonna get worse!!!!!!!!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Tom

Holy Cow?   Ouch! !

Somethin' needs greasin' :D

etat

It's rained all dang week here, to much to even consider getting on a roof.  I been mostly under the house plumbing.  I HATE the smell of that pvc glue!  And that cleaner, I don't recon I've EVER near used a whole can of it without spilling the majority before I got through.  I sure hope all that glue and cleaner ain't effectin my ole brain!!!!!

Side note, I've actually had people, including my own wife and kids to offer to PAY me to stop singing!!!! ;D

Rocky_J

GAWD, NO!! anything but THAT!! CK- go read in the chainsaw forum for a minute, then check out the milling forum. There's GOTTA be something for you to read!  :P
 8)

Tom

In the 8th grade there was a pretty girl that sat next to me in homeroom named Geraldine.   Well, I thought she was pretty.    We sang the national anthem one morning and she looked over at me when we finished and said in a very loud voice.  "Why don't you shut your mouth or go learn how to sing".

I ain't sung since. :D

etat

[size=8] La la La la,   La la La la[/size]

Boy, I'm a gettin warmed up now!!!!!  Maybe I'll start yodeling next!!!!   Let me tell you, my yodeling is GUARANTEED to curl your hair and then make it stand up straight on end and make shivers run up and down your spine!!!

Did you ever get in a crowd of people and there just wasn't no room without somebody elbowing and pushing at you.  Me and a friend of mine was in such a situation once.  All of a sudden he started scratching all over and coughing.   He said man, I don't know what's wrong but  I sure hope what I got ain't catching.  You wouldn't believe how that crowd split around us!!!!

etat

Me thinks Tom is a tryin to hint somethin to me!  Can't imagine what it would be!!!  Sure do hope I don't have to report him to an administrator!!!!! ;D 8) 8) 8)

Tom

etat

Well ain't that sumpthin, here I thought I was pretty slick and I done been out foxed!!!!  Looks like I'm a gonna have to go back under the house!!!! :)

J_T

Ck put a fan under that house that pvc fumes is real bad  :D :D Next you be seeing didipearing mushrooms ???
Jim Holloway

etat

Funny you mention disappearing mushrooms. ;D  Remember when  one time I told ya about one of my hands got mad when I stomped down that little patch of mushrooms when we was roofing that new house what was built in a cow pasture.  Now let me tell you, I'm a scared of mushrooms.  I like to eat em,  the kind you go to the store and buy.  Otherwise I wouldn't know which ones was editable, which ones would kill ya, and which ones would make your brain go all psychedelically like them that I stomped down.  I did remember what they looked like though and that they was growing right up in a pile of cow [I have typed a profane word that is automatically changed by the forum censored words program I should know better].  Now as I said it's rained all week here. Anyways, the other day just as I I  pullin in my driveway and just across the fence I saw some of them same funny lookin mushrooms, growing in some fresh cow stuff.  I stopped, climbed over that fence, and kicked em right on over.  Was afraid some idiot would drive by and see em and trespass on my pasture just to pick them dang mushrooms!  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!