iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Worlds Apart

Started by Raider Bill, February 24, 2015, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedarman

If Rodney makes the final 3, the jury will probably hand him the death sentence. What he says and they say might need some bleeping.  If he makes the jury, he will  probably need some bleeping.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

Yup, he makes everyone else look good. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pine

He reminds me of the individual from two previous seasons named Russell Hantz and his nephew of another season.

Jeff

I think the big difference between Russell and Rodney is brain cells.  I think Russell was probably intelligently conniving whereas Rodney seems to be just a big dumb idiot.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Papa1stuff

In my humble opinion ,the hardest working man won and well should have ;D
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

WDH

Yes, the best player won.  And, what a player he was. 

Poor Rodney.  Poor, poor Rodney.  He had a bad birthday  :-*.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

I'm going to watch both last weeks and last nights finale tonight. Was in Tenn last week but never turned on the TV.

Now that Tyler is gone I'm switching to Mike over Caroline because he's been a outcast and has won so many challenges.

There is no way Rodney or Will can win this.NO WAY.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Cedarman

I thought Mike had blown it when he gave MamaC an opportunity to get to the final 3.  The final made it look like Mama had a good shot to win.  But it wasn't even close.  Very good season.  Was a treat to watch.
Rodney was fighting some demons with his sister's death and it showed.
Future players need to practice puzzle solving.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

Apparently MamaC was not a very warm person.  It also surprised me that she was liked so little. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

I really enjoyed the last tribal council.  The reunion show I have mixed feelings about.

Percy

Dan was whining in the media about how he was portrayed...Im thinkin behave the way you wanna be portrayed......doofuss
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

beenthere

He was probably "portrayed" by the writers and directors of the show to act that way.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

mrcaptainbob

Glad rubber-face-Dan and cry-baby-Rodney were on the jury. The right person won this round. One of the best moves was when Mama-C played that idol! LOVED that. This was one of the better Survivor episodes for me.

WDH

I believe that when you starve and get stressed to the limit, you behave the way that you are.  Some stuff in the show is scripted, for sure, but the physical and mental aspect, and what it does to people to reveal their true character, comes out in my opinion.  Dan came across as a condescending, judgmental person, and I bet that he portrays that in some situations in real life.  The physical competition between the individuals in the challenges does not look scripted to me.  The mental and physical toll on their bodies does not look scripted to me. 

Thank You Sponsors!