iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas contest!

Started by Jeff, December 01, 2004, 05:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

Well, I think ya need to have an official start time Friday night, and we'll all plan to meet here then for the games to begin.   ;) That'll probably be the busiest you've seen the forum!  But hey...I get outta work at 9:30...let's make it after that, will ya?   :D :D

Oh...by the way...work that night is playing in the pit for the Nutcracker Ballet...maybe Iain should show up in his tutu!  

:D :D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

iain

nice of rusty reaps to jump in with a prize
when are the orange boys gonna drop in with an lt40super :) 8)

iain

Murf

Fridays sound good, period.....  ;)

Contests on Fridays sound even better.  ;D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Patty

After 9:30pm is too late for us old folks!  :D    Some of us require more beauty rest than others do apparently.  :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

MULE_MAN

By Friday after working all week, my brain has shut down  ::)

I don't know what to blame it on ,   ??? on the other days  ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Danny_S

I have all the time in the world.... I can almost repeat Logrite's webside out loud  :D  Now on to the reaper....
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

Paschale

QuoteAfter 9:30pm is too late for us old folks!  :D    Some of us require more beauty rest than others do apparently.  :D

Well, hey...I think we should start this contest at 2:00 in the morning!   ;)  The more people who are in bed, the better!   :D

Oh...and Patty...I gave up on the beauty rest along time ago--ain't nothing gonna help my situation!   ;)

Jeff

The contest will give everyone plenty of time to get involved without a stampede being necessary. :)

I forgot to mention, we will be starting up our Rust Reaper Poster awards again after the first of the year. 8)  8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paschale

Hmm...what are the Rust Reaper Poster awards, Jeff?   ???

ksu_chainsaw

Two in the morning in the US?  Sounds like a good time for me.   ;D  ;D  Thats only 11 am my time.  Too bad that I wont be around that much to look at the site for a few days- time for some much needed R&R.

Charles

TN_man

I guess all of this will be a learning experience for me too. ::)
When do I start watching the fun? 8)
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

2bearslumber

Roxie

Since I won't be online tonight when the contest gets started, and DanG has told us all to stay home anyway.....I'd like to submit my answer to the (as yet unasked) Rust Reaper question.  Ready.......  Volatile Organic Compounds.
Please let me know if I've won and I'll gladly supply the mailing address for my prize delivery!   ;)
Say when

efitzgerald

Im new here fill me in on how to play so i can win the right way guys
tougher than a $2.00 steak

Ed_K

The big thing here is, not to have your puter die in the middle, like mine did last yr >:( :'( ;).
Ed K

Paschale

OK...I just got home from work...let the games begin!   ;)

Thank You Sponsors!