Sponsors:

Wood-Mizer Way Magazine

Started by DR Buck, March 14, 2005, 09:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigman

Quote from: Bibbyman on December 28, 2005, 02:50:14 PM
I'm older.  They knew it'd take me longer to read mine...   ;D
So that is the reason I was one of the first to get the magazine. :-[
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

woodbowl

I finally got my WoodMizer Way yesterday! ,,,,,,,,, I was getting worried that I may have missed it this time. Congratulations Jeff and family on a purdy good lookin' fence!           
Quote from: Coon on December 28, 2005, 11:56:02 AM
How do I go about getting "The Woodmizer Way"??  -------- Keep in mind that I ended up purchasing a used LT40HD24G locally. That's obviously the reason why I do not get the magazine.
Coon, I too bought a used WoodMizer. The first thing I did was register it, bought the manuals and recieved a customer #. Then over the past 10 years or so, I purchased from them, thousands of dollars in replacement parts, engines ect. Not quite sure why I get WoodMizer Way magazine.  :D :D
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Oregon_Sawyer

Yesterday I went to Portland.  Ken didn't have one either.  Just before I left the mail came and he had his personal copy.  Today mine came. ( Of course my wife doesn't get the mail every day  so who knows when it really came. ::)

I was kinda disappointed as the picture they used was taken just to show the front steps.  I sent them about 20 pictures showing everything from the raw logs to the inside and outside of the house.

It is official now though that I live in a award winning house!!!

A long time ago I started out showing pictures as it progressed.  One of these days I will try to complete what  I started.

Loren
Sawing with a WM since 98. LT 70 42hp Kubota walk behind. 518 Skidder. Ramey Log Loader. Serious part-timer. Western Red Cedar and Doug Fir.  Teamster Truck Driver 4 days a week.

DR Buck

It's Here    8) 8) 8)

Two copies!     My direct mailed (via slow barge through Singapore) and the copy sent from Indy by Sparks.    Thanks for the great effort Sparks.   

Now, which one should I read first?   ::) ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

maple flats

I got mine today and I only asked about buying bands for a friend, Sparks offered 2 free Wood Miser bands to try and that got me a copy. Really made me proud to see our own BOSS a winner, Great job Jeff, Tammy and Stacy. I do hope the FF gets a future article, our ranks would grow by leaps and bounds. Soon we would need a larger server to host us again. We ARE THE BEST ON THE WEB!
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

caveman

Are any of you still getting Wood-Mizer Way magazine.  I have not gotten one in quite some time.
Caveman

slider

I do but how often i can't say. it is a great magazine . When i am through i pass them on to a doc that i have sawed for many times and he enjoys them as well.
al glenn

DR Buck

You just got to love it when a 15 year old post pops up again.    One f the great things about the Forestry Forum.   8)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

trimguy

Yes I do. I picked up my new mill in May of last year and I've never heard of this .

Lasershark

A quick google search yielded this: 

Woodmizer Way Magazine

although I admit its not as good as a paper magazine....
2020 LT-50 Wide, 38 HP Gas, with debarker, lubemiser and operator's seat,  2002 Dodge Ram, Echo chainsaw, Ogam multi-rip Gang saw, Cook Manufacturing Sharpener/Setter Combo.  RS-2 resaw attachment.

red

I tried the Link from last year and I could not get it to work 
Does anyone have a link for the current Woodmizer Way ? 
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

DanMc

Thank you to whoever resurrected this thread.  

I placed an order for an LT35HD in Feb.  Will that create the subscription, or does the machine have to be delivered first?
LT35HDG25
JD 4600, JD2210, JD332 tractors.
28 acres of trees, Still have all 10 fingers.
Jesus is Lord.

azmtnman

Quote from: DanMc on May 03, 2022, 01:52:08 PM
Thank you to whoever resurrected this thread.  

I placed an order for an LT35HD in Feb.  Will that create the subscription, or does the machine have to be delivered first?
I think you just need a Wood-Mizer customer number. I bought a 40 year old used mill several years ago and get it.
1983 LT 30, 1990 Kubota L3750DT, 2006 Polaris 500 EFI, '03 Dodge D2500 Cummins powered 4X4 long-bed crew cab, 1961 Ford backhoe, Stihl MS250, MS311 and MS661--I cut trees for my boss who was a Jewish carpenter!

Thank You Sponsors!