iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First Blood - (or would that be sawdust?)

Started by crtreedude, February 11, 2006, 03:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crtreedude

The truth from Harold?! Surely not! I think we are just going to have to get an independent third party down here to get to the bottom of the truth. This is already being arranged...

Hector is right - I would never wear them out. I spend all my time in the office and answering questions and making plans for the future, and generally causing everyone a lot of work. That is ok, that means they make good money too.

One thing Harold doesn't realize, it is harder to start from scratch because of this - if you modify an existing house - you need no approvals or a formal plans - level it and you have to go through all the permits, etc. Sometimes it is easier to leave the concrete slab and rebuild!

Harold, you will only know what they guys really thought you were saying after your Spanish gets a lot better, but you are making a very good start!

So, how did I end up here anyway?

crtreedude

Oh, I forgot - the cant hook is the perfect size for you - once you lose just a little more weight...  ::)

Fla._Deadheader

Cant Hook ??? For ME ???  I thought you wanted to bulk up some ???

I'm tryin to talk Kwevin into shipping me the next larger size hook for the one Pete brought to us.  I also ordered all kinds of parts from Captain. Gonna be a sawing Marathon going on when I get back to Guatuso. How soon before you start cutting and bedding logs ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

crtreedude

I don't know if you heard, but now Geraldo just found out he is going to have a bad neighbor move in...  :-\

Fla._Deadheader

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Oughta keep him on his toes, right ???
   First, it is ridiculed;

crtreedude

I guess you heard...  ;D

You know, those two brothers, Hector and Geraldo have the worst luck...  ::)

crtreedude

Regarding cutting the trees, the first phase is done, the cows are gone. Trees falling is really hard on cows I hear.  ::)

Fla._Deadheader

Don't they blow their horns so you know they are close by  ::) ::) ::) :)
   First, it is ridiculed;

SwampDonkey

Don't forget the cow prod.  smiley_devil_trident mooooove along bossy. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!