iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Announcement

Started by Wildflower, November 24, 2020, 12:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southside

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Magicman

This will be such an exciting time in your life and having the freedom to decide will add so much value to your time.  Your time will now be yours to spend as you choose.  Congratulations !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SawyerTed

Congratulations!  Retirement is what you make of it!  Better to decide than let life decide for you!  Enjoy and follow your dreams!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

ron barnes

Congratulations on your retirement.

Chuck White

Congratulations for sure!  8)

I retired from driving bus, back in Nov of 2012, and still miss the kids, the management, not so much!

Takes quite a while for your internal alarm clock to readjust!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

RichTired

Congratulations as you start your new adventure of "Retirement"!
8)   smiley_clapping
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

petefrom bearswamp

Congrats Tammy, you will find out as Linda and I did that you will wonder how you found time for a regular job.
Retirement is a busy time at least for us
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Wildflower

I am already starting to find that I don't know how I had a regular job. Just sitting here thinking about all I want to do.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

woodworker9

03' LT40HD25 Kohler hydraulic w/ accuset
MS 441, MS 290, New Holland L185

AK Newbie

Congratulations! It's an exciting new chapter in life!! 
LT28, Logosol M7, Husky 385XP, Stihl MS 250, Echo

Shotgun

Congratulations on your Happy Announcement, Tammy. Twenty eight years is a long time to haul students, and I'm certain that they'll miss you.  I feel that you've made a good many friends that have been your passengers. Enjoy it all that you can. Now you and Jeff will have some free time to do what you want.
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

21incher

Congratulations.  Enjoy your  retirement! 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

terrifictimbersllc

Congratulations happy for you. Maybe post Jeff's to do list here.  :D
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Sixacresand

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Ron Scott

Wishing you many happy retirement days ahead! smiley_hellow_im_here
~Ron

stanwelch

Congrats Tammy. Well deserved!! 8)
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

WmFritz

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

jtmccallum

Congratulations. You will not have any problem staying busy.  :)
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

fat olde elf

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Thank You Sponsors!