iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Made sumpthin

Started by Jeff, July 18, 2020, 07:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Made sumpthin. A refrigerator enclosure and work space for under the new pavilion. 
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=111000.0

There has been a little refrigerator in the little cabin out back for years. It was in the tiny closet and a pain to use in there. I decided to move it out of there where we could use actually use it. The pavilion has become such a great relaxing space already. We find ourselves gravitating to it every day. We eat out there most everyday as well. Now we can have cold beverages and confiments and such right there.

The top is the last of my wisconsin redwood stash. It was a scrap piece left from when I cut out my 46 dodge running boards, bumper and truck bed from the forum pigroast table. It is a beautiful chunk of wood and I love the saw marks and other textures from age. Other than some sanding and spar urethane, i left it as is.

The sides are left over chunks of cedar from building the fence, and the base is made with 6x6 spruce beam cut offs and more cedar scrap. Jeremy and I also installed and buried conduit and added outside recepticals on both back posts.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

doc henderson

We look forward to a meal and a cold one under there sometime. very inviting.   :)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Patrick NC

Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

Nebraska

Walnut Beast

Looks very comfortable , relaxing and some pride in accomplishing a very dandy structure 

Magicman

Totally two thumbs up!!  thumbs-up
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Mfrost459

Can see why you spend so much time out there. Looks really relaxing!
Wood-Mizer LT50 Wide 2021 - LT-40 - 1992
EG-200 board Edger - New Holland Skilsteer - Kubota SVL95-2 skidsteer
Nyle L53 Kiln -  Nyle L200S Container Kiln

Have a great day milling!

Pine Ridge

Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

Jeff

This unique peice of wood, given to me a few years ago by @Mike_P. finally realized what it wanted to be. I added an old oil lamp that I've had for probably 20 years collecting dirt on one shelf or another. I put a remote led puck light in the top. It can also still burn oil by slipping the led out.  

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Percy

Nice work....love that "Longhorn" limb !! ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Thank You Sponsors!