iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I just notice sumpthin...

Started by DanG, May 12, 2003, 11:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

We got another new sponsor! 8) 8)

"Antler Grower" has joined Woodmizer and TimberKing, by sponsoring the Outdoor Forum.  Thanks for helping support the best Forestry site on the web, AG!   :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Weekend_Sawyer

Well, Welcome abord new sponsor!

I like venison, and the older I get the more I realize that the smaller the rack, the more tender the deer. On the other hand, It's hard to pass up a nice rack.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Bro. Noble

WELCOME,

I just got to puzzling about that stuff though----------now if a human person were to accidentally ingest some of that stuff by mistake,  would it make them grow hair and/or become horney?

How much do you figger it would take-----if a guy were to accidentally do that?

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Weekend_Sawyer

2 teaspoons disolved in your favorite breakfast drink every day for a month... not that I know anything about that... think I'll go rub my head on a tree

Bro. Noble

Weekend Sawyer,

Now that's what I'd call accident prone :D

A friend of mine wanted me to find out if there was a choice of flavors?

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Weekend_Sawyer

Why Grape Neihy of course, everything goes with grape neihy... except opossum that calls for a nice merlot.

The other day our dog Sally Ann, who is a Australian Shepard, cornered a opossum, it did it's death dance and she left it alone! Now this dog will catch and kill mice, moles, woodchucks whatever but the look she had was "this aint fun no more". It started to come out of it and she went back at it and it died, again. And again she left it alone. I finally put her in the house because I don't know how many times the poor ol opossum can die without dieing.

There I went and confused myself, think I'll go mix up one o my "specal" grape neihy's

Jeff

www.antlergrower.com

Don't forget to visit them and maybe buy some!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!