iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks Woodmizer

Started by Peakebrook, May 22, 2008, 01:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peakebrook

I had the opportunity to meet Bob from Woodmizer service yesterday.  I took advantage of their spring maintenance special and had the mill serviced.  In addition, we took off the portable legs and bolted the machine down to its permanent home.  Bob also installed the new Accuset 2.   

This was my first experience with Woodmizer's service and cannot praise them enough.  Bob was extremely helpful in going thru the Accuset as well as re-aligning the mill.

I told them to make it an annual event.

Now it is time to go back and cut the rest of the siding for the mill shack.  Hopefully I can finally get some pictures posted.
WM LT40SH with Cat 51, JD 210, JD 280, JD 450G, Cat 311

Bibbyman

Those Wood-Mizer guys are pretty great.  8)

They can please some of the people every time. They can please everyone most of the time.  Then there are people that just can't be pleased at any time by anyone.  Then they try to be nice and do what they can.   :D

Hey! That's a pretty good quote.  I'll take credit for that.   ;D

You'll love that Accuset 2.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Dave Shepard

I don't know if I could do the math on a manual mill anymore, that Accuset is great. :)

Peake, do you use New York Wood Mizer?

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

ElectricAl

Quote from: Bibbyman on May 23, 2008, 02:43:51 AM
They can please some of the people every time. They can please everyone most of the time.  Then there are people that just can't be pleased at any time by anyone.  Then they try to be nice and do what they can. 

Very well said 8)
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

woodmills1

lets send that quote to bartlets :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Trax

I'll second that, Bob was at my place Saturday morning 5/24 real nice guy

Peakebrook

Bob is out of Indiana.

In the spring he does the New England states.  He said he was on the road to different parts of the country 40 weeks of the year.  His initial job for WM was setting up and balancing the mill prior to shipping. 
WM LT40SH with Cat 51, JD 210, JD 280, JD 450G, Cat 311

Thank You Sponsors!