iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

hey, it's about the new poll

Started by L. Wakefield, April 25, 2004, 08:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L. Wakefield

Jeff, it says I already voted. I did not. Do you have any data on that? *Maybe* my husband voted but I will have to ask. He hasn't done that before- doesn't sign on or anything. You are my default webpage so I suppose it's possible- but it says 'total votes- 1' so he would have gotten to it as the only voter. Has anyone else questioned this?  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Duane_Moore

???  Me too. whats up?  I didn't vote. not even in the primary. Duh---Duane
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Rocky_J

What poll is this and where is it located?  ???

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Rocky_J

Well DanG! Who uses the front door? I saw that page the first time I was here, then I bookmarked the main forum page. I figgered us regulars were supposed to just ease in the side door, nobody uses the front door but guests and door-to-door solicitors!  :)

Jeff

A lot of us use the front door for a couple reasons. One, thats where the main forum poll is (new every two weeks), two, its fun to see what random photo will come up.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ron Wenrich

Every time you use the poll, it gives you a cookie that is good until the poll expiration.  The new poll comes in on a Sunday midnight.  I ain't staying up until Sunday midnight to put up a new poll.  Some of us gotta get up early to work.

So, from the time I put up a new poll until Sunday midnight, it will say that you have voted.  Well, you did vote on the last poll, so technically its right.  

Fear not, come Monday morning, all will be right with the world and you will be allowed to vote again, unless I screw something up.   :)
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D I know its not funny, but this thread just hit a funny bone :D :D :D Better than sitten in a bingo hall listening to the weekly gossup worshipers. :D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Swede

I´m coming here through my e-mail. So to say,  climbing the left window.  8) Never heard about any front door.

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

SwampDonkey

Be careful when ya exit that the storm door doesn't spring back on the recoil. :D :D :D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ron Wenrich

Ya don't want to be like the guy who ran through the screen door.  He strained himself.   :)
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

ADfields

Hay Ron, I was wondering what I was to "alternate" my life style with?   Is it like some times I'm poor and then I alternate over to being down right broke after I buy some gas? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D
Andy

Tom

I was Po' once, then I met my wife. :D

SwampDonkey

Tom:

Well that's the kind of woman worth marry'in ain't it? Being a gourmet cook is just a fringe benefit. :D ;D

Tom

Yessiree Bobcat!!

Cooks, Cleans, holds down two jobs and is a shopping fiend.  I told her the other day that she might have to get a third job soon.  I've been considering retiring again. ;D :D

Thank You Sponsors!