iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Aortic Heart Valve Replacement

Started by Magicman, April 10, 2021, 02:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

It's a great era for folks with heart disease.  Medical science in that field has advaced so far from 20 years ago. Tammy and I are in the prayer corner.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Thanks to each of you for your prayers and well wishes.  We will spend tomorrow at the hospital doing pre-op procedures.  Well "she" I will.  I'll be sitting in a waiting room.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Stephen1

Things are definitly looking up! All the best to Patd
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Dan_Shade

Prayers to your family from the Shade family. 
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Magicman

Thanks again for the Prayers and Well Wishes.

Our Daughter had the section of her skull reinserted last week and was discharged from the hospital this morning and is at home.  We are prayerful that she will continue to recover.

PatD had her pre-op hospital visit this morning and her aortic valve replacement is scheduled for Thursday.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

lots on your plate.  you are a strong man, and good for your family.  be sure and let us (me) know if there is anything we can do to help!  God speed Sir!  
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

WV Sawmiller

Lynn,

Sorry for not reading and replying earlier to this thread. My sincerest hopes for a totally successful procedure on Ms Pat and hopes that all go as best they can with your daughter and both are back up and active again real soon.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

gspren

Best wishes for all to go well today. The few people I know that had the TAVR replacement did well with it. Take good care of her, she's a good person! You are too.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

pineywoods

Thoughts and prayers for the entire family and also the medical staff.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Magicman

Pat's aortic heart valve replacement was successful this morning and she said that she is feeling fine.  If all goes well she will leave ICU tomorrow afternoon and come home.  I can go back at 10:00 tomorrow morning.

Also the daughter's skull replacement continues to seem successful.  If all continues to go well she may not have to get the brain shunt.

Jim_Rogers

Great news get well soon to all.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Walnut Beast

That's great. Thank the Good Lord!

scsmith42

That's all great news!

Thoughts and prayers continue to be sent y'all's way.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

samandothers

Old Greenhorn

Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Shotgun

Sounds like good news for both Pat and your daughter. We will continue our prayers.  Norm & Mary
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Magicman

Thanks to each of you for your prayers and well wishes. She was #2 on the valve replacement schedule yesterday morning and we wondered why it was late.  We later found out that #1 had not been successful. His aortic valve had calcified too much for it to be expanded enough for the new valve to be properly inserted, so back to the drawing board for him.  He as well as his family were quite upset.  Ironically, I went to high school with him and his sisters.

Thankfully Pat's was a classic procedure and sent smoothly. Of course there was no pain and she was already feeling the effects of the increased blood flow when I left yesterday afternoon.

My prayer is that everything went smoothly last night, at least I did not get a call.  I can go back at 10:00 this morning and hopefully we can leave by mid-afternoon.

WDH

In hospitals, you can check out but never seem to leave  :) .
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

mike_belben

Praise the Lord for answered prayers.
Praise The Lord

jb616

Magicman

Everything has gone perfectly and we left the hospital at ~12:00.  She will be on sorta limited duty for a couple of weeks so my sawmilling has been postponed for now.  No matter because it is mostly too wet anyway.

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

RichTired

Lynn, that is wonderful news!

Keeping your family in our prayers.
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

chet

That's the news we been waitin' ta hear.   8)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!