iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Crazy Dream

Started by lowpolyjoe, November 26, 2013, 09:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowpolyjoe

Last night I dreamt that there was such a thing as a sawmill pitstop..... 

It was something like a gas station on the side of a highway.  You drive in, input some board size info at the drive-in window, then dump your logs on a giant conveyor belt.  The operation is magically automated  ;) and you just drive around the other side of the building and out comes your lumber.  Presto!

Dreams are weird.   In the dream this was just an ordinary, every day sort of arrangement.  I just drove down there to have a few random logs milled up like it was nothing.   :D

thecfarm

What's ya building with all the lumber?  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You must have ate some chocolate before bed.  ::)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

I believe that is the way Poston does it. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Sixacresand

You want fries wid dat?
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'll see if I can get TOM the SAWYER to draw up a work site diagram on that one.  :D :D :D

Sixacresand

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on November 26, 2013, 10:58:14 PM
I'll see is I can get TOM the SAWYER to draw up a work site diagram on that one.  :D :D :D
;D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Tom the Sawyer

David,

Sorry it took so long....

;D ;D
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

Autocar

And I thought I had crazy dreams  :D  :D.
Bill

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Well there you LOWPOLYJOE....

With the help of TOM the SANTA SAWYER, your dreams can now come true.

Post pics as your new set up progresses.  :)

lowpolyjoe

cfarm - no hints from the dream as to what i'm actually supposed to be building.  maybe an ark in preparation for all the raining we're getting today   :D

eating close to bedtime used to give me all sorts of crazy dreams... they tapered off as I got older, but this one was pretty funny.

great mockup Tom!  now just need a small fortune to start construction.  8)

coxy

though it was going to say he won the loto and made us all rich :D :D 8) 8) 8)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: lowpolyjoe on November 27, 2013, 08:59:22 AM

........  now just need a small fortune to start construction.  8)

You should have added that to your dream.  :)

Sonofman

QuoteYou must have ate some chocolate before bed.     

Nah, it was the pepperoni pizza he had.
Located due west of Due West.

rockman

That dream isn't crazy at all, kinda like how I get my lumber sawn. I drop my trailer load of  logs off at Mr. kelLOGgs and a few days later I go and pick up the trailer loaded with lumber, I guess it is magic.

Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

Ernie

When you decide to franchise the system, can I put in a bid for the New Zealand and Australian rights?
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

ancjr

Do you get 18" square, 60ft long cants if you say "Supersize Me!"    ??? ???

Thank You Sponsors!