Previous topic - Next topic

pappy19

2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

I think she picked up speed half way through it.  :o :o :o
Better than John Candy in The Great Outdoors! She ate the grizzle, fat and all.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Yoopersaw

julio

did I see PICKLED PEACHS for dessert   8)
If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

thecfarm

I did not watch the video,Yoopersaw post told me not too. I don't see how people can eat like that and so much. I would not want to see a piece of steak again.
That program on TV,Man Vs Food. That critter can eat and turn green too. Some of the stuff he eats and the amounts is just stupid. I would never want to see some of the stuff he eats ever again.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

Why she even started the salad after the steak!  Man the juices looked really good,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

ancjr

Magicman

The next stop.....The Big Texan in Amarillo, Tx.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

I would have put the fries in the juice and ate them  there was nothing sick about that  ;D

julio

If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

coxy

POSTON WIDEHEAD

These people must go to the Doctor and get their esophagus stretched before a contest.
I would choke to death.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Quote from: Magicman on January 11, 2014, 02:34:16 PM
The next stop.....The Big Texan in Amarillo, Tx.   ;D
Thought that place burned down after ya'll ate there, Lynn? Or did they rebuild?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

It was only the cowboy sign that burned, and it has been rebuilt.  We ate our customary steak there in October.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Sonofman

The amazing thing to me is that there is no way she chews this, she has to be biting off chunks and swallowing them whole. That steak looks as big or bigger than her stomach has to be!
Located due west of Due West.

Delawhere Jack

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Raider Bill

Watching that gave me gastrointestinal distress.

Paul_H

Me too,especially with a house full of people here with the stomach flu  yikes_smiley
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

barbender

I got my butt shipped by that 72 oz. steak at the Big Texan. I always wanted to try something like that after seeing "the old 96er" on "The Great Outdoors". I didn't know going in you had to also eat a dinner roll, salad, potato AND shrimp cocktail, in an hour. I could have finished it, but I knew I would be feeling green, so I stopped with a pound of steak left. We made the leftovers into fajitas the next night :D
Too many irons in the fire

barbender

Man I don't think my dog could have eaten that steak that fast. She looked like a lion on a wildebeest :o I have a couple aunts, both theses gals are about 5'1" and 100 pounds, and man can they eat. We were at an all you can eat shrimp dinner one time, and we (the 2 aunts and me 6'5" 275 pound ::)) were trying to out eat each other, the waitress finally came out and said "no more shrimp for you" :D They can each eat as much as me and they don't weigh as much as me put together.
Too many irons in the fire

Raider Bill

Quote from: barbender on January 14, 2014, 09:18:36 AM
I got my butt shipped by that 72 oz. steak at the Big Texan. I always wanted to try something like that after seeing "the old 96er" on "The Great Outdoors". I didn't know going in you had to also eat a dinner roll, salad, potato AND shrimp cocktail, in an hour. I could have finished it, but I knew I would be feeling green, so I stopped with a pound of steak left. We made the leftovers into fajitas the next night :D

What happens if they give you a tough cut of meat? Let's face it not all steaks are tender to begin with.

Left Coast Chris

That steak was the size of a pot roast our family would eat on for a week.  It's hard to imagine how she will digest it.  Maybe she has the skills of an anorexic ?
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Thank You Sponsors!