iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Free new Chainsaw?

Started by Jeff, December 06, 2005, 12:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chris J

Aha!  You're trying to encourage the chainsaw nuts  ;) to venture outside of the chainsaw forum  ;D.  And it just might work!

Aw ra best!  Chris J.  8)
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

Jeff

It probably would really work if I had the prizes listed. Lets just say that we ha...

Jeff

can any of you fellers say H U S K Y ?  :D

Chris J

I already have two dogs  :D ;D :D.

Sounds like a great idea, now I just need to start thinking >rusty grinding noise <.
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

Jeff

Jeff

Jeff

I believe internet chainsaw nuts are screwballs. I come to this deduction because I dont know if a single one of you that frequent only this section of the Forestry Forum has entered the Christmas contest.  If yer having trouble reading, get one of yer kids to help you enter.

Rocky_J

I have 9-10 chainsaws, 6 of which are ported, and I can only use one at a time. I have two complete batteries of saws, one on each truck so I don't even have to worry about a particular saw being 'on the other truck'. I don't need another saw right now.

I'm also not much into photography, don't spend much time around my family and I don't particularly care to indulge in all the Christmas hoopla. I'll be happy to go browse through the pictures for about 30 seconds one day when I'm bored but I have no reason or desire to join in on the contest.

I'm happy for you and happy that you're enjoying the season. I'm happy that you enjoy lots of group activities, contests and other such assorted goings-on. Merry Christmas!
;D

Jeff

Radar67

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

leweee

Quote from: Jeff B on December 16, 2005, 10:58:04 PM
I believe internet chainsaw nuts are screwballs. I come to this deduction because I dont know if a single one of you that frequent only this section of the Forestry Forum has entered the Christmas contest.  If yer having trouble reading, get one of yer kids to help you enter.

But Jeff my kids has growed up and left home....I get the neighbour's 12 year old to set my digital watch though ::)

HOE HOE HOE MERRY CHRISTMAS[/color][/size]
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

johncinquo

I see Rocky is still working on his popularity and manners no matter what board he is on. :(

To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Chris J

Dear Brian:

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Aw ra best!  Chris J.

Don K

:D :D :D :D :D :D   Pretty good Jeff!    Sounds like it fits the bill. ;) ;)
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Thank You Sponsors!