iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2015 Christmas Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Started by Jeff, December 12, 2015, 04:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Jeff on December 13, 2015, 10:27:41 PM
Is it really that hard that everyone quit trying? We have three successful entries so far and that's it.

Whoo Hoo! 8)  That means I have a chance at winning something this year!  Actually, it is not that hard, Jeff tells you the answer in the podcast!!!  Listen again...

If I enter again, do I get another chance in the drawing... ;)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I gave up.....I can recite the whole recording though.  :) Do I win 4th place?

......and Magicman? He is a BOT.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Jeff

Yea, if nobody else enters, then its just a matter of what yer going to get.  :D

I can't believe we won't get any more entries. I tell ya the answer for goodness sake!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

yukon cornelius

Poston, did you try listening in half speed or playing it backwards? What about any tapping sounds. It might just be morse code. I heard it the first time but I had to listen again to get the right dots and dashes ;D

Magicman

I tried so many different things that the FF software or something thought that I was a bot or something and made me type those screwy letters in the box two different times.  Yup, I have the whole thing memorized.   smiley_dizzy
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: yukon cornelius on December 13, 2015, 10:55:23 PM
Poston, did you try listening in half speed or playing it backwards? What about any tapping sounds. It might just be morse code. I heard it the first time but I had to listen again to get the right dots and dashes ;D

Y'all can KISS MY GRITS.  :D   I'm thinking its the accents that throwing me off.

yukon cornelius

Another hint. Listen closely in the background. Get somewhere really quiet.  Tap......tap tap...tap...tap tap thud...thud tap. Get a pen and paper and write down the times you hear each tap and thud. Then you can start to decode the first part of the puzzle. Think colors. Or Jeffs favorite food.

No I'm not trying to throw anyone off. Just trying to help  ;Dl ;D

thecfarm

QUIT!!!! I have no idea what that words mean or is. I have just about wore my speakers out from listening to the thing.  :)  I am just over thinking the answer. When I come to,I will feel kinda dumb.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

I feel sorry for anyone who has to listen to that more than once.  What accent?  Yanks don't have accents unless they are from Maine or Massachusetts. ;D

Poston stop wasting time listening as I entered so that I could win your prize!!!

Not only does Jeff tell you the answer but I think he tells you it twice.  He was pretty straight forward it was me who tried throwing everyone off with my code words. ;D

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Jeff

Nope, only once. But I absolutely tell them what the solution is. It's not that complicated. Anyone can do it!

Hilltop366

Ha! Got it.

You guys are just thinking too hard.

okmulch

Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Magicman

Not yet, but I did get this again.   :-X

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot.

I am back to having to type screwy letters into a box (4 times) because I have submitted so many wrong answers.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I have never ever seen that message before.  Are you getting the message on a forum screen, or on a separate web page?

Magicman

Not a FF page, but it list my IP and all sorts of stuff.  Anyway, I have listened to that conversation too many more times this AM to continue.   I have 'bout typed so much in that it could print a bio on you.  smiley_dizzy

Jeff

I am going to give another clue.  The solution is three words. You put them together as one word for the puzzle, all lower case to get the solution.

Jeff

Quote from: Magicman on December 14, 2015, 11:43:57 AM
Not a FF page, but it list my IP and all sorts of stuff.  Anyway, I have listened to that conversation too many more times this AM to continue.   I have 'bout typed so much in that it could print a bio on you.  smiley_dizzy

I went and looked, and see no errors in the log for your I.P. so it didn't come from the forum. It seems it must have come from your Internet Service Provider.  I know of no system on our server outside of the forum software that could request a captcha form submission to proceed.

Tom L

very strange how dem yoopers sound , in real life, on the podcast

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Jeff on December 14, 2015, 12:03:23 PM
I am going to give another clue.  The solution is three words. You put them together as one word for the puzzle, all lower case to get the solution.

And, he has given it in this thread... :-X ;)
John Sawicky

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on December 14, 2015, 12:03:23 PM

I've been trying ALL UPPER CASE.
Are the 3 words said together?

Jeff

Of course. I'm not that devious to make you pick out three random words. :)  Tamiam may be, but not me. ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'm about typed out. Its easier to win a chainsaw.  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

smiley_tom_dizzy03 smiley_tom_dizzy03 smiley_tom_dizzy03 smiley_tom_dizzy03 smiley_tom_dizzy03 smiley_tom_dizzy03

electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ arg-smiley arg-smiley arg-smiley arg-smiley arg-smiley fudd-smiley fudd-smiley fudd-smiley fudd-smiley fudd-smiley spidey-smiley spidey-smiley spidey-smiley spidey-smiley spidey-smiley taz-smiley taz-smiley taz-smiley taz-smiley taz-smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Hilltop366 on December 14, 2015, 08:59:06 AM
Ha! Got it.

You guys are just thinking too hard.
Quote from: okmulch on December 14, 2015, 10:51:50 AM
Yeah!! I am in.  8)

I can feel my odds dropping fast.  There are at least 5 of us that made it  :-\
John Sawicky

Thank You Sponsors!