iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

skidder specs

Started by missouri_logger, January 14, 2009, 12:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missouri_logger

is there any web page where i can look at the specs of my skidders and maybe print somethign out onn them i have a 648d john deere grapple and a 240a timberjack cable i would like to print out some things but i cant find nothing on them thanks for any help

zackman1801

john deere website?
timberjack is owned by deere now, i think unless they sold them again...i cant keep track, but anyways looking there would be a start.
"Improvise, Adapt, OVERCOME!"
Husky 365sp 20" bar

Kodiakmac

Robin Hood had it just about right:  as long as a man has family, friends, deer and beer...he needs very little government!
Kioti rx7320, Wallenstein fx110 winch, Echo CS510, Stihl MS362cm, Stihl 051AV, Wallenstein wx980  Mark 8:36

timberjackpa

Did you buy that 648 yet?  If I could compare  your 240A with the 648D Its like comparing a lion to an elepant. alot of good things are to be said to both machines. I personally have never ran a grapple but the steel in 640 is not as good as the steel in your jack also the fuel is not near as good. You have a 4-53? The narrow skidder is great for the poor skid trails built in the 70S and 80S provided you have the 18.1 tires. one advantage of the deere is when pileing you can steer and run the blade at the same time. I would keep the jack!!!

missouri_logger

yes i got it so far so good will pull alot has lots of power and yes i am going to keep my timberjack too its paid for there is no need to sell it ;D and hopefully the john deere will last me a while also but as far as now its doing great cant complain nock on wood nock nock thanks

Thank You Sponsors!