iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Find a Sawyer with FF

Started by WV Sawmiller, March 24, 2024, 08:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

There used to be a search option where people could log on to the FF and search for a local mobile or stationary sawyer and probably several other services. It used yo be up with the toolbox area. I can't find that function now. Is it still available or was it cut in the recent server updates and such? 

There was a search box with different service options and a drop down for service, etc. and the user selected what state, and options and did a search and got contact info for anyone who had registered to provide that service.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

WV Sawmiller

First follow-up. Does this still exist or anyone know if it is planned for future return?
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Jeff

I'll have to ask someone.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dan_Shade

Is the find a sawyer index a thing of the past?

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jeff

Well, currently. Until I can find an sql php guy that can make it work again, if possible, on this platform.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!