iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rain rain go away!!!

Started by AlexInman06, April 15, 2013, 06:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexInman06

So we finally move into a decent job and everything is running good and then the rain comes... Worked two days each of the last two weeks and put out a crap ton of wood and then got rained out :( #wouldlovetocatchabreak
When your broken, work hard to become un-broken... When your un-broken, work hard to put money in the bank... When you have money in the bank, work hard to keep it... and when you pay your taxes, you wonder why you worked so hard... Bottom Line- Do what you love, Love what you do!!!

keen

Alex I feel your pain. I'm from michigan also. We're cutting in midland near the titabasee river. Things were going good until last Monday hit with all that rain :-\  Showed up to the job site Friday and half of it was under water. So on my down time last week I rebuilt of few saws and met with a few mills. The pic was from Friday, that's about 300 yards from the river and it was all under water until that point. I hear you about the catching a break :) Looks like rain again almost all week here. Hopefully it dodges you guys to the north.

Corley5

It's raining here now and it's good for me.  It'll make the snow pack go away.  We've got better than a foot in the woods yet.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Autocar

We got rain last week I had logs laying on a job so this morning I went just to buck them, the farmer stopped and told me they had five inches then to top it there calling for storms and rain about every day this coming week. Only good thing out of it all it will give me time to hunt mushrooms and turkeys  :D.
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!