iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Harold's Hat (solved: Brazilian Pepper)

Started by Tom, January 25, 2003, 07:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_H

¡Harold, así que usted los tiene correr ahora. 8) Cómo es el molino que progres? se parece a Whitepe sigue su plomo en los colores del molino!

¿Pagas seguras mantenerse al ritmo de con el español, no? Sí. bonito deberá encontrar duramente un mejor grupo de gente, que estos tipos aquí en el foro. Mantiene el hueso chistoso en la forma buena.  ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Fla._Deadheader

:) Hola Paul. ¿Los comentarios han aminorado verdaderamente, [eh]? El molino trata de listo. Mandé algunas mangas hidráulicas, y espera el alimento va en automóvil mando de la rapidez.

No hablo verdaderamente español. Uso un programa del [translater]. Enseñará a estos tipos sabios desarreglar con nosotros maniquís?? verdaderamente disfruto del bromear aquí. Estos tipos son cimas por [info]. Si los dice lo que yo sólo lo dijo, lo negaré todo. :D :D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Paul_H

Jeg bruker nøyaktig det samme programet Harold, I bare sier ja og ingen i Spanish I gjør ikke en gang tror at det oversetter godt

Bro. Noble

Harold,

That explains why you use such clean language :D :D :D

If you go to Costa Rica make sure those guys are smiling if they call you a 'pelota' (little ball).

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Fla._Deadheader

Yeah, I figgered that. Maybe the rest will catch up ????? :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Jeff

Not even goona try. I'm from the US of A and English is my National Lanquage, not cuban.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ADfields

Well I can talk it and understand it but readin it and wrighten it is all greek to me.   Heck, I cant even spell in gringo. ???   Who knows what I would be saying in south of the south. :o
Andy

Tom

No way, Jose!

¡Acebo!  ¡Usted llama ese acebo!  ¿No hay puntos?  Usted cosechó esas ramitas del pantano del agua salada, yo pensó.  LW era en su vecindad el fin de semana pasado.  Ella fue a los jardines de la selva de McKee

Bro. Noble

Tom,

I hope she was looking for a plant like the one growing on Harolds hat.  I just love those jungle gardens.  

Noble

Jeff

I'm going to send a note to our member in South America to log on and translate for me. Ya'll better start editing if you need to... :)

Noble_Ma

Hey Jeff, I think they're using the language translators that are available on line.  http://ets.freetranslation.com/

Copy and paste and see what you get.   Good one Harold :D

Fla._Deadheader

(Bow) Thank you, (Bow) Thank you. Bunch of smart a**es. :P :D :D
  I don't hafta edit anything. I got GOOD language !!!

Tom, yo sólo sabe lo que fui dicho por un árbol repara, cuando viví en Pompano Beach.This llena crece encima de 5 pies por año. Estoy constantemente [prunin] el material.  LW no nunca llamó instalar un [meetin]. ¿Suposición que no estoy compañía buena??
   First, it is ridiculed;

Paul_H

I very know much not what you mens are telling to myself.

{Translator machine} never have heard! :)

Right Harlod

Fla._Deadheader

First, it is ridiculed;

Tom

Ella tuvo no tiempo.
Aprenderé lo que ese arbusto es. .  

Paul_H

Jorge Arbusto,I theenk.

Jeff

I figured they were. I hope those translaters do a better job with spanish them German. I have translated German to English and you can come up with some funky stuff. The translators are generally word translators not grammer. Grammer can be so different that some things make no sense, or mean something different entirely.

Fla._Deadheader

Actually, JB, that's what makes learning an udder language so difficult. In Spanish, for instance, the subject is at the end of the sentence. Bout when ya think ya have a handle on it, ya cuss somebody out !! THAT ain't fun, specially when he's holding one of them 24 inch butcher blades !!!!  :D :D :D

Tom, everyone down here calls it Fl holly. Might be a "name" thing, like grouping together several oaks as "red" oak ???
   First, it is ridiculed;

Tom

Ah yes,  Brazilian Pepper.  We always called it a Pepper tree and it will take over the world given a little opening.  One of the worse imported plants ever to enter Florida.  It has been banned from being sold but its fruit is love by birds and spread far and wide.  The wood is useless, it makes thickets and is just generally a nuisance. I've climbed in a many a one of them.

Bro. Noble

Well if you want my opinion, I think Harold's hat and Harold himself are both quite a curiosity in any language :D

The problem with different meanings in a strange language reminds me of my wild college days.

My best friends were Argintines-----they taught me to talk naughty in Spanish but were very little help otherwise in the linguistic department.

One time my best friend's little brother came to Iowa State for a visit and a group of South Americans took him to a Go-Go Bar in celebration.  They invited me as well although they should have known I wasn't into that type of entertainment.  The little brother had had a couple of drinks and was slouched back in his chair with a smile on his face and his eyes wide open observing the go-go dancer.  Of course I was paying little heed to the stage but ,  being of a more serious nature, was trying to develop my Spanish skills.  I described the picture of Daniel (the little brother) in my best Spanish.  The group burst out laughing followed by a bunch of jabbering.  They finally decided I described Daniel well no matter if I called him a hombre felis (happy guy) or a hambre felix (hungry cat). :o

Noble

Fla._Deadheader

SEE ?? That's the problem with Spanish. Normally a cat is "el gato". As in "El gato, negro". The black cat. Best thing, I guess, is getcha a Spanish girlfriend to interpret for ya !! :) :) :D :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Thank You Sponsors!