Sponsors:

Posters Award! #1

Started by Jeff, October 24, 2003, 07:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

On Oct 19th, 2003, 10:38am a post was made that started a great discussion by:

Congratulations Captain!

Captain is the winner of our first Forestry Forum's Poster Award sponsored by

https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=sawmill;action=display;num=1066568456;start=0#1

There have been a lot of great posts and threads started since the date on the Captains post. All are eligible for the next award 2 weeks from tonight. There is a couple of REAL standouts for that award already!!

CAPTAIN!!!!  Send me an email with your mailing address!  
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

Do you want his Canadian address?
Way to go Cap.

Tom

Good show, CAptain.   Tell us how you like the Rust Reaper.

SasquatchMan

Kevin, that's still not a haiku - you need to get another line an correct your syllables! :D
Senior Member?  That's funny.

Gus

Excellent pick guys. That was an interesting post. Especially for the newcomer to sawmilling like myself. Congratulations Captain. 8)
Gus
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

DanG

Right on!  I enjoyed that thread, not only because I got to participate in it, but because it stimulated a good discussion. It is stuff like this that makes this such an informative forum. A simple question, followed by a couple or three simple, terse answers, imparts a bit of knowledge, but true discussion from several points of view really puts some guts into the info.  :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Captain

Well, I guess that I'll be able to test the anti-corrosion aspects of Rust Reaper a little sooner than I thought.  I've also got one other situation for penetrating oil in mind....

Thanks Jeff and Rust Reaper

Captain

LSUNo1

Ditto what Gus said. I am currently deciding between a new band or swing mill and that discussion was very pertinent. Thanks Cap and all the others who participed.

Tagerts_crossing

Great post,  thats a good choice for the rust reaper guys. 8)
John Schoolcraft

trey_w

Congrats Cap!!!  That one deserved it!!
If you put your two cents in and only get a penny for your thoughts...who gets the change?

Mike_P.

Congratulations, Captain.  

We will ship your Rust Reaper on Monday.  Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Mike

Thank You Sponsors!