iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Farewell Cowboy Bob.

Started by Jeff, December 24, 2019, 07:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lxskllr

Condolences Roxie, and best wishes for extra strength going forward.

hacknchop

So sorry to read about this,please accept our heartfelt condolences . Roxie surround yourself with friends and family and know that we all share your grief.
Often wrong never indoubt

samandothers

My prayers for your comfort in this sad time Roxie.  Christmas is the celebration of the birth of our Savior, he has prepared the way.  I hope this thought can bring some comfort.

ronwood

Roxie,
Sorry for your loss.
Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Roxie

My friends, you have so deeply touched my heart with your compassion and comforting words. I have read this post over and over, from the beginning and each one of you have made me pause, place my hand on my heart and say, "that is so sweet, how very kind of them."  

Magicman, Cowboy Bob and I were getting ready to go out a few weeks ago and he made a comment about getting his other hat from the back room and I asked him why not get his favorite and wear that one. He told me that at the picnic Sarah had brought it back to him and he told her that it was her hat now. Bless you for remembering and reminding me of such a touching memory.

We are going to lay our Cowboy to rest today, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Jeff, without you this community of angels wouldn't exist. God bless you.
Say when

jtmccallum

Sorry for your loss Roxie.  Prayers to you and your family.
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

Peter Drouin

Sorry for your loss, I do know just how you feel. This December 4 marks one year My Ann is gone after 35 years together.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Ron Scott

Roxy, just seeing this sad news and feel for the loss of Cowboy Bob. Prayers are sent with sympathy and we share the sadness that you are going through.
~Ron

PA_Walnut

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

RIP Cowboy Bob! Condolences and thoughts to family and friend. 

I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

SawyerTed

So sorry for your loss.  May you find strength, comfort and peace.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Thank You Sponsors!