looking for a pink tool?

Started by neslrite, May 31, 2009, 10:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neslrite

It seems it is that time again for pink tools.  we have had several requests for those special pink tools.  we are happy to do it for all of you (that are  high on the CGI  ;D)  but our powdercoater requires a minimun order to change colors on the line.  so if you think you are interested in ordering a pink tool now is the time.  If we can get enough we can put the order through.  I can probably talk him down to about 20 pieces.  I'll have to show him this post with all of your sob stories of why your tool must be pink.You can see the other pink tool thread to see the lovely color.  Also there is a pink Junior arch out there.  use this thread to let me know if you are interesed and what piece you would want.  I will contact you when it is time.

Tammy 
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Tam-i-am

here are some pics of the pink tools

I don't have a picture of the pink Junior but I know I saw it on the forum before, I guess my computer skills are lacking ::)

tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Sawmill_Bill

8) 8) 8) 8)

I would like a cant hook 60" and a log scale 36" International 1/4 scale with handle!

8) 8) 8) 8)

Burlkraft

I was thinking more of a light fluorescent green tool, not pink  ::)  ::)  ::)

Then I might just get a whole set  8)  8)  8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Modat22

I really should get one of those for my 4 month old.
remember man that thy are dust.

Ironwood

Wish I had a woman who would use one, w/ three young kids there is no chance the Misses has time to use it.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Captain

tonto

I would love to and want to buy one of those ATV arches some day. I might be able to talk my wife into it if it is pink but on second thought my buddies might not allow me into woods with them. Any special pricing for Forestry Forum members? Tonto.
Stihl MS441 & Husqvarna 562XP. CB5036 Polaris Sportsman 700 X2. Don't spend nearly enough time in the woods.

Banjo picker

I will take a 60 " pink cant hook to go with my 2 blue mill specials....Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Jasperfield

Something's just not quite right, here.

Is it the haircut, the beard, hand posture, the foot forward...I just don't know. Can't quite put my finger on it.

I've seen this before... I know it when I see it; Let me think...

OH !! Now I know what it is !

I don't see the Carrhart label on the coat.