iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Does anyone have any experience with CRD Metalworks/Rapido Loco processor?

Started by labradorguy, March 19, 2017, 11:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe294

Roscoe294

Rumor is they went out of business. If so, that's unfortunate because they had great machine priced right. 

BargeMonkey

Quote from: Roscoe294 on March 22, 2019, 05:38:12 PM
Two years after the original post in this thread and I know first hand CRD still does NOT call back or return emails. I'll try a few more times........
Out of business. Closed up shop. Done. Finished. Almost bought one and glad we didn't. Cant beat the support from Bells. 

Biggear07

I bought a rapido loco 20 5 years ago from the old shop .the boys there are indeed an interesting bunch .yes the customer service is horrible .I thought it was because I'm from Canada but I guess not . The machine does work good it has issues like the conveyor that folds up I took it off and made it a stand alone unit .I turned the 8 way wedge into a 4 way the 6 way is bent .pushing 20 inch yellow Birch and rock Maple tends to do that .and I don't know where guys get 5 cords an hour 2 at best with one guy loading and one cutting I have 2400 hours on it now I do 650 cords a season may till oct or till I run out .I think my next machine I'll look at Bell .since it's the end of CRD it's a good thing the parts are available elsewhere because I need a set of teeth for it 

Thank You Sponsors!