iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

September 11, 2001 (9/11)

Started by Gary_C, September 11, 2021, 04:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary_C

In this week leading up to the 20th anniversary the local Twin Cities news has carried stories about the MN connections to the 9/11 attacks. Remembering 9/11

One of the stories was about Tom Burnett, Jr. who was on the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. During the last minutes of the United 93 flight he called his wife Deena four times. Here is a description of the last three calls.

When Tom called again to report that the knifed passenger was dead, Deena told him about the other hijacked planes hitting buildings in New York and Washington.  "Oh my God, it's a suicide mission," she heard him tell others.   Tom noticed the plane turn and head south.  "We're over a rural area," he told Deena. "It's fields, I've gotta go."

Minutes later, he called again. "They're talking about crashing this plane into the ground. We have to do something. I'm putting a plan together." The last time he phoned Tom announced: "We're going to take back the plane," he said. "We can't wait for the authorities. I don't know what they could do anyway. It's up to us. I think we can do it."
"What do you want me to do?" Deena had asked.
"Pray, Deena," said Tom. "Just pray."  Then his last words were: "We're going to do something."

It's also been reported that Todd Beamer who was also a passenger on that flight and was also on his phone to an operator. Beamer's last audible words were "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."

Moments later, the plane crashed in a field in Pennsylvania.  When we listened to the black box recordings, Tom's voice could be heard barking commands as they attempted to take back the plane.

The other notable story was about the guy Zacarias Moussaoui who enrolled in a flight school in MN and was reported to the Minneapolis FBI office and the FBI came and arrested and held him in the Sherburne County jail and has now been convicted and is serving a life sentence. But the real important story I've not heard before is the one told by local FBI agents to the 9/11 commission about the local FBI's fight with FBI headquarters over getting a search warrant to search his computer.

Nelson was convinced Zacarias Moussaoui was a potential terrorist threat.

"It's a truck bomber with an airplane. I said there's nothing legal he can do with this training."

Nelson's call to the FBI failed to thwart the 9/11 attacks, largely because Minneapolis FBI agents couldn't convince FBI headquarters in Washington of the seriousness of the threat Moussaoui might pose.

"The [Minneapolis FBI] supervisor said, out of frustration, exasperated, don't you know this is a guy who could fly into the World Trade Center?" former FBI agent and eventual whistleblower Coleen Rowley said. "And he said this on the phone to that supervisor (in Washington) on something like Aug. 23rd, maybe something like the 25th. You know, two weeks before it actually happened."

The then Director of the FBI Robert Mueller later testified to the 9/11 Commission "there was nothing the FBI knew that could have prevented the attacks on 9/11." That was sort of a lie as the evidence was later found on Moussaoui's computer that FBI headquarters refused to allow the local FBI agents to obtain a search warrant for that computer till after the attack.  
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

HemlockKing

That was surely thought to be the end of peaceful times here, being in NS we are not that far off so it terrified a lot of people here. 
A1

firefighter ontheside

It's a small world.  Something that happened so far away has connections to so many people.  Being a firefighter, I wanted to get in my truck and drive to New York, but that wasn't possible as I live in MO.  I was not a member of the MO FEMA search and rescue task force as I am now.  While I was standing in my kitchen, some of the people I now work with, were loading their gear onto Air Force planes to fly to New York as part of the response.  One of those guys was a doctor for our team who passed away a few years ago due to cancer caused by dust and debris from the towers.  Never forget the sacrifice made by people on the planes, people on the ground and the responders who came after the fact.  
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

moodnacreek

We could never spend too much to defend this country.

mike_belben

We wouldnt have to spend so many dollars or lives on a failing defense strategy if we simply understood the offense strategy.

It is completely public record that moscow succeeded in infiltrating the treasury by 1934 and getting USA to fund russia throughout WW2.  then they had their news influencers switch USA from a stance of non intervention, to physically invading europe to beat up stalins exBFF boytoy adolf.  

then they infiltraded the manhattan project and detonated their own atom bomb shortly after in 49.  Golitsyn makes it very clear they filled yale with trojans throughout the 50s to put trojans into the CIA, and that they got to the top of it by 1974 when JJ Angleton was forced to retire.

In 06 Litvinenko was poisoned to death for defecting to the west, telling us how they had infiltrated islam to turn it against israel and USA. He gave up the two most damning pieces of the puzzle that can really put the whole thing together:

1.) Shamil besayev was a chechen undercover KGB agent causing attacks against moscow to create an excuse for them to invade chechnya, and appear to have a terrorist problem like USA. This was to align themselves with us for cooperation on terror and to develop disinformation channels in the US security bureacracy.

2.)  Dr Ayman Al Zahiri was bin ladens right hand man who was also working for moscow.  Litvinenko explained that when Zahiri was arrested in moscow for 6 months, the kgb actually sent him to chechnya for terror training then sent him back to bin laden. There is your 9/11 link to moscow.

Russia has been infiltrating the top of the US goverment for a century, and also developed the era of arab terror beginning in 1969 when sakharovsky gave arafat and the PLO the first airliner hijacking assignment.  9/11 suceeded in getting us to fight russias toughest warrior enemy, the afghan mujahideen, who are the ONLY group i know of to resist soviet invasion. We were allies, and are now enemies with them forever.  Winner: moscow.

In summary, to find a terrorist about to do something and an FBI head preventing america from preventing it,  is a simple case of finding both ends of the same huge tangled up rope.  Its bigger than democrats vs republicans, but thats another moscow noose in itself.    

Praise The Lord

Gary_C

Quote from: firefighter ontheside on September 11, 2021, 08:11:31 AM
  Never forget the sacrifice made by people on the planes, people on the ground and the responders who came after the fact.  
There was a lot of unity in this country after that day and the world for that matter. This is a good time to regain some of that unity and remember that our hero's are the people that run up the stairs to help while others run down the stairs in terror.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Thank You Sponsors!