iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rat Bike

Started by ozarkgem, September 16, 2014, 07:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozarkgem

cool bike. I was at the truck stop the other day and this was there. Never saw the owner.

Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Don't let Raider Bill see this.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

WmFritz

A big plus with that bike is it wouldn't be very hard to find your ride at a crowded bar.  I'd need a smidge more padding on that seat for me.  :D

Is that an oil can in front of the rear tire?
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

ozarkgem

Quote from: WmFritz on September 16, 2014, 08:50:19 PM
A big plus with that bike is it wouldn't be very hard to find your ride at a crowded bar.  I'd need a smidge more padding on that seat for me.  :D

Is that an oil can in front of the rear tire?
yep that is the oil tank.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

slider

The best thing for him is for that thing to fall off on the way home and he can start over.
al glenn

Raider Bill

It sure don't look very comfy. :o Reminds me of that Mel Gibson movie which I can't remember the name of right now....

Looks like a great way to ruin a twinkie.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WmFritz

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Raider Bill

That be the one!!  My sometimers reared it's ugly head :D

sandhills

Maybe it's just me but I'd swear your arms would have to be 6' long to reach the handle bars, wouldn't mind either bike in front of it though.

Raider Bill

Might even be 3 bikes in front. Looks like a chopper seat going sideways.

barbender

The shop foreman at the construction outfit I used to work for was a biker/motorhead, I always wanted to build him a "custom" chopper out of broken parts off of the equipment we tore up daily ;D That thing is along the  lines of what I had in mind.
Too many irons in the fire

Thank You Sponsors!