iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First poke salad of the season

Started by LeeB, April 22, 2011, 11:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

Yea, Jon, me too. You had more courage than I did to ask what in the world he was talking about.  :D    After the Woman Rant, I felt I better stay out of this one!  :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Raider Bill

You got to point the stem down before diving through ;D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Texas Ranger

At my age I need a much bigger tuber.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Tom

Anyone who spent a childhood in an inner tuber, hanging through the middle with their arms extended over the side, paddling, will know exactly what I'm talking about.  Doing it in the surf of the salty Atlantic Ocean is even more-so aggravating.  :D

If size has anything to do with it, I'm glad I'm a boy.  ;D

Sweet taters are good!

WDH

That is what you get for not wearing a top.  Going topless like that has its risk.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Banjo picker

Mine is ready to be picked again...One of my coworkers wanted a mess...if he don't get it tomorrow ...I am gona pick me another one...Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

ibseeker

We talked about cooking some up with eggs but didn't get around to it before I left East TN. My FIL said it will supply all your iron needs for a year. My MIL said to cook it somewhere else! I'm trying some next year, even if I have to cook it in the cockhouse.
Chuck
worn out poulan, Stihl 250SC, old machete and a bag of clues with a hole in the bottom

Banjo picker

It does smell pretty strong when you are cooking it ...but it don't have a lingering kind of smell that gets in the curtins like cooking fish in the house...at least not to me....I am sure you can find plenty of it in Maryville...Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Thank You Sponsors!