iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It was a good thing

Started by woodmills1, June 16, 2005, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Working the tree cutting job at my neighbors in between the rain and the fantastic $760 yard sale we had last weekend.  I have been cutting mosty smaller pines with a few oaks and he keeps saying, take that pine take this pine, take all the pines.  So, I went after a couple a money trees today.  Spent 8 hours, cut 2 pines one large 26" one medium 18", then bucked them and scatterd the tops hauled them home and sawed them into one by. Then moved the slabs to the burn pile and stickered the lumber.  Pretty good day, 8 hrs., 780 bd ft, so $390 on my school pine contract.  thats nearly 100 bd/ft per hr from forest to stack and almost $50 per hour, though it will take another hour later to load and deliver. 8) 8) 8)  It was a good thing so I think the same for tomorrow.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!