iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Something's Bubblin'

Started by Magicman, November 11, 2019, 10:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Yup, da big pot was out and bubbling this afternoon.

Looks like Red Beans.

And sausage.

Yup, Red Beans & Rice with Cornbread.  food6  Lotsa poots in dat bowl.   ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

Throw in some fried plantains and looks like lunch in Haiti and likely most of the rest of the Caribbean. I could eat that dish every day of the week. Yuum! food3 digin1 digin_2
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Roxie

You made me hungry and now I'm craving cornbread.
Say when

LeeB

We had beans for supper last night. No cornbread, but had low carb rolls that I make from almond flour.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

sawguy21

I love cornbread too but it is not well known here for some reason, seems to be an eastern thing. We have lots of corn!
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WV Sawmiller

Yes I love cornbread and especially the corners. Ever since my wife found that out she has made it in a round pan just for spite. Now that's a mean woman for you. >:( After 42+ years I've probably got too much time and money invested in her to trade her now anyway. Besides I don't know that wives hold their value as well as a well kept sawmill but I digress....
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

K-Guy

We love cornbread also and it makes a great stuffing for turkey or chicken.

As for the beans they look good but my favorite is re-fried black beans that I had in Guatemala a couple years ago.
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Weekend_Sawyer

MM, you had my mouth watering.
 Looks great!

WV, Duck and run! You are in trouble!!
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Bncyom33

Ain't beans without cornbread. Hamhocks flavor those up real nice too. 
Jonsereds 70e, CS2152,Stihl MS360, Poulan 655 Bp, poulan 3700 and a 25ton splitter

Bncyom33

Texas red for me. I'll trade you a bowl.

Jonsereds 70e, CS2152,Stihl MS360, Poulan 655 Bp, poulan 3700 and a 25ton splitter

Magicman

Got nothing to trade, 'cause I polished off the last bowl of Red Beans over Rice tonight.  musteat_1
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!