iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pulled pork

Started by okmulch, March 04, 2012, 07:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okmulch

Since we had the pulled beef thread I thought since it was nice out and in the seventies today i would do a little Indiana home grown raised pork shoulder on the smoker.

some seasoning and brown sugar to carmalize.

Decided to throw on some hot links for tomorrow night along with pork shoulder.

Pulled and ready to fix a sandwich.

And finale with cole slaw. YUM YUM!
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

WDH

Oh my goodness!

(I will be back in a little while as I am now off the the refrigerator  :))
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

That looks better'n chicken. :)
We had poultry for dinner. :D

Magicman

That looks super good.  Makes me wanta.....
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

I don't know why I even get on the food sight anyway, it always makes me hungry again  digin_2  food2

WildDog

That really looks good. :) :) :)

I just got out of the paddock and sitting here on the verandah watching the kids, I can smell dinner cooking (sweet curried lamb chops) thinking I am hungry.....Read this and now I am starving,....got to stop reading this Food forum ;)....Sure glad Jeff never set up a beer forum.
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Norm

Samuel

Pulled pork with coleslaw.  my fav
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

Dan_Shade

one of these days, i'll take a picture of something I cook, and you guys will lose your appetite.

It could be the FF diet plan, until I got bannished to the woodshed!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

sandhills

That's ok Dan, I'll post a few too, and I'll need some company in there  ;)

ashes

That looks tasty. This food forum sure can make a guy hungry :)

Den Socling

You can say that again, ashes. As I have said before, I don't know why I come here.  :) I leave with my belly growling.

SPD748

Ooo... someone knows how to properly smoke! Very nice indeed!

-lee
Frick 0 Handset - A continuing project dedicated to my Dad.

410 Deere, 240 Massey... I really need a rough terrain forklift :)

Sawing Since 1-19-2013 @ 3:30 pm
Serving Since 2002
"Some police officers give tickets, some gave all."

WDH

I have seen Okmulch pull pork a number of times  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

Not gonna go there, yep, not gonna. dadgum you, Charlie!
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

WDH

The PIG at the PIG Roast  :).

Weekend_Sawyer

Oh, right, that's what I was thinkin.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Magicman

Everyone is a Pig at the Pig Roast.  And then there are the Pullers, and they are Pigs too.    food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

there really should be something we can do about these pictures of all this good looking eats.  I mean this ain't right at all,  just too much torture for me to bear.  I love pulled pork and coleslaw, no lunch today and I am really hungry right about now.   thanks for that picture,  this is going to happen,  how long did you cook the loin?
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

caveman

I found some pictures of food to practice posting pictures.  It has been quite a while since I attempted to do so.  The cooker is called Global Warming II.

Caveman

Burlkraft

Quote from: Magicman on October 16, 2012, 08:36:26 AM
Everyone is a Pig at the Pig Roast.  And then there are the Pullers, and they are Pigs too.    food6

Most of the pullers I have seen there were pigs waaaay before they were pullin' pork  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Norm

Weather has been really nice so to pay back a favor at our local ag supply company I made pulled pork for them.

About killed me having to smell them cooking while working outside this morning!

Weekend_Sawyer

Nice looking pork Norm.

Did you have your platesetter in there for indirect heat?

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

WDH

Norm

I don't have a platesetter for my XL Jon. I use a pizza stone on my spider instead. Doesn't work as well but I didn't want to spend the money on one.

Thank You Sponsors!