iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Outdoor Kitchen

Started by Mooseherder, November 18, 2019, 12:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

I repurposed our Pavilion this summer into an Outdoor Kitchen.  It had been built in Fl. on my days off, then dismantled for Maine and reassembled up there while on Vacation.  It covered the Picnic table there for 15 years.  Last year I changed the posts out because what the frost had done.  There are concrete pads underneath the posts and brick oven now.  There some before pics at the beginning and also video of Farmer harvesting Adirondack Blue Potatoes on land we lease them.  We picked up a crate of them off the field when they were done. They made unbelievably delicious French fries.  I made them 3 days in a row. :D He sells them to Terra Blue Chip company.  The Gas stove was my Moms stove.  It was in that house when we moved there.  I was 4 at the time.  It's been in storage for about 10 years but every burner, oven and broiler works.  :)
Grew a bunch of tomatoes this summer so had to include them in the post.
Outdoor Kitchen - YouTube

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Weekend_Sawyer

Too cool!
I hope to build one some day soon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Roxie

Say when

Paul_H

Very nice,I like the vintage
gas range too.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Thank You Sponsors!