iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's either a well kept secret...or old news!

Started by GareyD, January 14, 2005, 04:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GareyD

Thought I'd give an update on the Slip Plate..

Finally got to run the mill 4-5 hours today and see how this stuff works and holds up to the usage...

I"M IMPRESSED...it started out slidin' smooth and slippery...and as time went by...it just seemed to get even better...in fact, things got so easy to move, I finally had to stop and tighten up on the cross feed adjustment...when I was cuttin' the edger blades wanted to back away from the log...

I think I've found me a new best helper  ;) ;) ;)
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

DanG

I agree, Garey.  I put some on my crossfeeds last week, and it's still holding up well. Things are running a lot smoother.  :)

Tom, if you can't find it there, let me know. The tractor dealer here has it, and I can send you a can.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

isawlogs

Dan
 How much is it  and I wunder if it can be shiped up here ....
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!