iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

handouts on drying

Started by RMay, September 20, 2002, 07:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RMay

I am looking for info. on basic air drying lumber that I can give to my customers that I custom saw for with the proper way to stack lumber to air dry. It would need to be where I could run off copies of it. Maybe a picture of a stack of lumber, so they could see how to do it. It would save alot of explaining.
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Jeff

If someone wants to create such a document for printing, I can store it on the forum for folks to download and print. Probably under the tool box link?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodman

I'd like to see if i'm doing it right  :-[
Jim Cripanuk

BBTom

2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

Jeff

There ya go. PDF files are made for printing.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

RMay

Thanks, BBTom this is just what I was looking for. I am going with Ag. publication GO5550 it has two pages to it. I ran off 10 copies today. Also I would like to know about if you should endcoat green loblolly or shortleaf pine. The ends were already coated with pine sap . I  am working for a customer that has asked 100 & 1 questions. Most of them I can answer. Thanks for the help and replies.
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Thank You Sponsors!